Great Britain, South-East England, Buckinghamshire, around 45 km north-west of London.
There are only a few traces of the Bulstrode preceptory. All that is known about it is that it existed in 1276, for that year the preceptor of Bulstrode was accused of taking a bribe of half a mark from a certain robber to let him go free.
This mansion is still mentioned among the properties managed by the Hospitallers in 1338, but they never established any preceptory at Bulstrode, the mansion was simply rented to farm for the sum of 75 marks.
The templar preceptory of Bulstrode had also lands at Radnage and at High Wycombe, two nearby villages.